My Family

My Family

Monday, August 6, 2012

Holland

To get the background and history of our trips to Michigan please go here! Last year was the first year ever that I didn't get to go to Holland, Michigan for our family reunion; so you can imagine how excited I was about going this year. Plus, with Trevor and I just buying a house, our vacation fund was pretty limited this summer, so this was our one big vacation!
Beach Day!!

Family Time

Winston gets so tuckered out from running in the sand.

Watching a massive ship coming through the channel.

Volleyball in the evenings

Hanging out with the cutest kids! These two were mine and Trevor's ring bearer and flower girl.



Best ice cream in the world!!! Mackinac Island Fudge!
We rented a boat one day

Winston digging!

Winston loved swimming!

Sorry...since I don't have kids I like to celebrate the success' of my dog!!

My grandparents have 5 kids, my dad being one of them. So every night of the week one family cooks for the rest of the family. We decided to do something a little different this year and Trevor and I took over for my parents and made sour cream enchiladas! They turned out amazing! I have never made food for that many people before!
preparing everything

32 enchiladas later...
Check out these BEAUTIFUL sunsets!!!



It doesn't get much better than this! A couple thousand miles later and we are home left with some great memories! Holland is pretty special between me and Trevor because the first time I brought Trevor to Michigan is when he knew he was going to marry me one day. Life has a way of just falling into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment