My Family

My Family

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies

Although the title is "My Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies" I really have to give all the credit to my mom. She is the one that passed this down to me! If you need a really good chocolate chip cookie recipe, feel free to use this one...I promise, there isn't a better one out there...not to toot my own horn by any means!

Start by turning the oven to 375 degrees. Then you start with...
I just got one of these this year and it is like heaven on earth! If you don't have one, it's okay...you can just use your hands.

Ingredients:
3 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup crisco
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
chocolate chips

First you mix the flour, salt and baking soda in a medium sized bowl.
Then you mix the crisco, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in the mixing bowl (or a large bowl).

Once these ingredients are mixed well, add the flour mixer in:
Then add the chocolate chips in:


Then roll the dough in large balls on a cookie sheet and place in oven:
Only leave them in the over for 8 min!!! I repeat...8 min! Even if they don't look done, I promise they are!
Once you take them out let them cool for a bit and then they are ready to eat!! YUMMMM!!!
I will be taking these to work with me tomorrow!!! Mmm Mmm Good!

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment