My Family

My Family

Saturday, July 27, 2019

The Year of BRONZE

Trevor and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary on June 4th 2019. It was the year of Bronze. We did something really cool this year. We went to the Living Kitchen. All food is locally grown or raised and they make it a beautiful cuisine experience. We wanted to spend time with some friends we hadn’t seen in awhile as well, so we made it a double date. 

These photos basically tell the whole story and show the beautiful food...

















We usually stick with the traditional gifts but we can’t spend over $10! This is sometimes really hard to do and we have to get creative! I got Trevor personalized “bronze” wine labels and be got me this cute “bronze” coffee mug! It might be my new favorite coffee mug! 





Happy Anniversary babe! There is NO ONE in the world I’d rather be married to! You are my best friend, my comforter, my rock and someone who I know always has my back! You encourage me, you push me and you always make me a better person!!! I love you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment