My Family

My Family

Friday, November 2, 2018

Halloween 2018

This year we decided to take a different approach to Halloween. Trevor was leaving the next morning to go out of town and it’s been a busy season. A great season, but a busy season. Therefore, I didn’t really take the time to figure out costumes or anything like that. #momoftheyear ha! 

We never really had a chance to carve pumpkins yet this year and I wanted the boys to be able to get their hands dirty. So we played with the insides of a pumpkin and made s’mores on our stove since it was raining outside. And it was honestly a GREAT evening! 












Brooks was not a fan of the insides of the pumpkin. Haha! He thought it was gross. Rhett loved every minute of it and the insides of the pumpkin were flung everywhere due to this kid!














They both loved the s’mores of course!





These two are such a joy! I love being their mom! And I love spending holidays with my family, whatever we are doing! As long as we’re together! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment