My Family

My Family

Saturday, January 3, 2015

NYE

It seems to always be a big deal what you choose to do for NYE. You want to start the New Year with a bang! This year we chose to do a couple things. First we went to dinner with our neighbors Randy and Cassie. We wanted to try a new restaurant, so we tried the Hutch Pantry in BA. I thought it was delicious! It has a nice ambiance and the food was really unique! The company was absolutely the best part!! I honestly can't tell you how lucky we were to get these two as neighbors! They have become some of our closest friends!! Love you two!! And we can't wait for "baby R" to arrive!!!

After dinner we went and hung out with our LifeGroup. These people are some of the most amazing couples I know! What a great group to hang out with while bringing in the new year!!



We literally stayed up until 5 in the morning just hanging out/talking/playing games! The ladies won playing Cranium!! Yayyy!! Then we found out what our Power Animal is! Trevor initially got a Swan and was not pleased with that, so we let him try again and he got a Bear. 

We all got a good laugh when I got my animal...
A TIGER!! 🐯 Ever since I started working at BA, Trevor always jokes that I'm "BA 'til I die!" So this really just reinforced that!! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Luckily, we had nothing planned to do on New Year's Day except to sleep in, which is exactly what we did!!
It's already been an amazing start to 2015!!


No comments:

Post a Comment