My Family

My Family

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Home Sweet Home

I just can't believe how fast time goes! Trevor and I closed on our house exactly two years ago today! It was such an exciting time since we watched our home being built and we were able to contribute in some of the details that we wanted to add. 

Not only do we love having a home, but we were so blessed with meeting some of the best neighbors! They are truly amazing friends and now several of our friends from college live within a mile of us! We are just so content where we are in life and couldn't be happier! 

Trevor and I each have our "favorite parts" of our home and where we enjoy spending the most time. 

Trevor's favorite would, of course, be the garage/man cave! We have actually put a lot of time and work into this man cave and it is so fun to have when we have people over!



Just recently we got a ping pong table as well, so we have been battling it out every night this past week!



My favorite part of the house would probably be our bedroom! It's very calming and I love our new bedspread that we got a few months ago and the cute Mr. and Mrs. sign! 


I absolutely love being a homeowner and sharing it with the love of my life!! We have made some amazing memories here already and I know the best is yet to come! 

Happy 2 years in our home!! 🏡

No comments:

Post a Comment