My Family

My Family

Friday, June 1, 2012

One Week

So we have officially been in the house one week and I couldn't be more happy! So many people took time out of their busy schedules to come and help and we appreciate every minute of their time spent helping us! We have done so much to the house and really only have one more room to finish up. Maybe I'll post some pictures soon!

In the middle of moving we decided to go on a little getaway to the lake for Memorial Day weekend. Now if you know me, you know that I am not a big fan of camping. I wish I was because I know Trevor really enjoys it, but I just really like a clean bed, a big shower, and electricity! But I stuck it out just for him because he promised we would have a big tent to sleep in and a comfy air mattress! Well come to find out, all the air mattress pumps were out of charge and when we realized this, it was probably about midnight...you can imagine my dismay! So we slept on the rocks...inside the tent of course, but it was definitely rocky!! Even Winston's paws were sore from walking on the rocks all day! Poor little guy!

Well here are a couple pictures from our weekend...all was well other than the sleeping arrangements!
Trevor jumping off cliffs

Bullock jumping off cliffs
me and Katie

Enjoying the weather with little Winston!

great friends!

fire pit
The one thing I love about camping is getting to make smores...and us girls made this happen!! It definitely made my weekend!

We had high hopes to go back home on Sunday morning and work on the house but we were so tired when we got home we took a nap instead! I hope everyone had a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend! I can't believe it's almost the weekend again! I love summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment