My Family

My Family

Monday, June 4, 2012

ANNIVERSARY!!!

June 4 is one special day in my book...it is the day I married my best friend!! This time last year we started a new chapter in our lives and I cannot believe how time has flown. Here are some pictures that capture our perfect day!!
Right before we saw each other for the first time

beautiful chapel

"You may kiss the bride"

First Dance

Cake cutting



Well tonight we celebrated by taking a walk with Winston, cooking dinner and enjoying our new home!! We also went and bought a dart board...Trevor is putting that together as I am writing this. ;)
We looked up some recipes and thanks to "Home Cooking with Trisha Yearwood" we decided on Stuffed Bell Peppers and Bacon Wrapped Asparagus...all while drinking champagne out of our amazing champagne glasses that we got as a wedding gift from a dear friend!





It was a DELICIOUS dinner!!!
We then had our topper from our wedding cake...after a year of being frozen I have to say, it was actually pretty good!!


Here is us wrapping up the evening playing some darts!



Overall it was a perfect evening with the perfect husband! I could not be happier! I am so excited to spend forever with my prince charming! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment