My Family

My Family

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Handyman 103 + Mayfest

This weekend we (Trevor, his dad and stepdad) tackled a BIG project!! They build a fence at our new house! I was out there most of the time, but I was doing other projects around the house. I could tell it was really hard work!! Trevor and I are so appreciative to those who helped us...we couldn't have done it without you! Here are some photos of the weekends events!

Friday

All the materials

Saturday


Sunday

Pretty view

FINISHED
It looks so easy through pictures...but let me assure you, it is hard work!!! Trevor is now completely worn out from the weekend!! And now we have a whole week ahead of us filled with events...closing is on Thursday morning and we could not be more excited!!! More updates to come this week!!!

Another exciting thing that took place this weekend was Mayfest! Every year since I was about 9 years old I have performed at Mayfest with the exception of the past two years because I was in Branson performing. I was so excited for Mayfest this year because it was the first solo show I have done in awhile and it definitely felt great to be back on the stage. Here are a couple pictures...



Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL week!! I only have two more days with my kids at school...I can't believe the year is almost over!! But I am definitely excited for my 3 months off!! ;)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment