My Family

My Family

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Zoo Day!!

Just like snow days, field trips are equally as fun when you are a teacher! I got to take my first field trip with 6th grade students this past Friday to the zoo! We had so much fun!! I have a high school intern this year that comes to my class everyday during 5th hour and she was also able to join us at the zoo. Plus, I had the best group of students accompanying me!
























It was also "Pink Out" day at BA for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so that made it easy to keep track of all our kiddos!!
This year has honestly been amazing! I have some of the best students and I just love going to work each and every day! I hope that I am teaching them new things everyday, but I also know that they are making a difference in my life. 
Such a fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment