My Family

My Family

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Mother’s Day & Father’s Day

Mother’s Day: The boys in my life sure know how to spoil me! For Mother’s Day they all got dressed up and took me to a new restaurant called Cheri Ann’s Trattoria! It was DELICIOUS!!! 

And I will cherish these pictures for the rest of my life! 










Trevor also signed his mom and me up for a floral arrangement class. Shoutout to Penelope and Lu for putting on such a unique event! 






I feel like I’m a flower expert now even though I’m still a little intimated by flowers. Haha! 

But seriously, they made it a neat experience, gave you tips on how to do this at home and wanted you to go home with a beautiful arrangement! Thank you Cassie and Julie!!


And it was even more fun because we were with friends!!



Father’s Day: This man right here deserves to be celebrated every day! He is the best husband, an amazing father and a true leader and inspriation to us all! We had some fun bonding time over a golf net thing we got Trevor and then we headed to his dads house for some family and food time! 




My parents were out of town so I didn’t get to really celebrate with them for either, but I did take them both out of eat and they know they are loved and celebrated every day! Love you mom and dad!!! 

Trevor and I are so thankful we have such amazing parents and in-laws! What a BLESSING!!! We love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment