My Family

My Family

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Maternity Pictures for Baby #2

I am now 37 & 1/2 weeks pregnant and it just dawned on me that I don't have many pictures of this pregnancy. Therefore, I should probably take a couple maternity pictures to document this time. Plus, I always like getting a couple family photos taken. ;)

Thank you to my sweet sister-in-law for capturing these photos for me! She's the BEST! 

Since we are in the heart of football season, we had to deck out in our OSU gear! 






Of course I had to include the one where Brooks is pulling my hair...which is a daily occurrence! WHYYY!


He has the BEST smile! ;)






He was not a fan of having to sit still to take a photo! Ha!






He won't get to sit on his brother too much longer. 






I finally got a kiss!







Rhett Michael, we are ready for you sweet boy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment